Last Updated: 13.05.2022
- How do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data through the Site when you:
- Provide your personal data by contacting us through the Site’s “Contacts” section;
- Fill in the online application form in our recruitment section “Career”;
- Submit your e-mail address in the section “Framer’s Program”.
- What information do we collect about you and why?
We might collect the following personal data categories for the following personal data processing purposes and legal basis:
|The purpose of processing
|How long do we store this data?
|To evaluate your job application and recruit you
|Conclusion of an Employment Agreement
|During the recruitment procedure
|To respond to your inquiry submitted via the “Contacts” section of the Site
|Until you withdraw your consent or until the inquiry is resolved
|To put your framing studio on the custom framing map
|Until you withdraw your consent
- GroGlass may automatically collect and process personal data which may include:
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data and the resources you access;
- Device registration data (for example, the type of the mobile device you use, its unique device or advertising ID, the IP address, the type of the operating system and browser that you use);
- Device settings (for example, your language preference);
- Information about how you use the Site (for example, how many times you use the Site monthly);
- Requested and referring URLs;
- Location data collected through your device (including, for example, precise location data such as GPS).
- We use both session cookies, persistent and third-party cookies on the Site. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- The cookies used on the Site include:
- Necessary cookies – those are strictly necessary for access and navigation. Without them the site would not be able to work properly, for example you would not be able to access your Profile or to make a purchase.
- You can select your cookie preferences in the following way:
- Blocking cookies – most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block all cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, for example, establishing your location on the Framer’s Map, for finding the closest custom framing businesses near you.
- Deleting cookies or changing the status of cookies. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer or reset the cookie preferences through your browser – doing this may have an impact on the usability of many websites.
- Whom do we disclose your information to?
We do not disclose your personal data to any third-party outside of GroGlass.
- Will your personal data be transferred internationally?
Your personal data will note be transferred outside the EU or EEA territory.
- How do we store your personal data?
- We only store your personal data for as long as necessary and for the purpose the data was collected for or for any other permitted or related purpose.
- Analytical data collected from your device will be deleted upon your request or when no longer needed for analysis.
- We provide industry-standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data we process and retain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access of the data to authorised employees and to provide our contractors with the information they need to know in order to fulfil their contractual obligations.
- What rights do you have as a Data Subject?
- If certain requirements are fulfilled, you have:
- the right to be informed and to access your personal data, which means you have the right to obtain from us information as to whether we process your personal data and, if we do, to gain access to your Personal data;
- the right to rectification and erasure, which means you can request rectification of any erroneous or false information or erasure of your personal data. You may request deletion of your Profile by contacting our Customer Support Centre via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the right to object to data processing and to restrict it;
- the right to data portability, which means you have the right to receive some of the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine–readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
- To exercise your rights, please contact the us via e-mail: email@example.com. We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity or your e-mail account.
- Our activities in the field of personal data protection are supervised by the Data State Inspectorate Republic of Latvia https://www.dvi.gov.lv/en (hereinafter, the “DVI”). To resolve any issues or misunderstandings as soon as possible, we kindly request you to contact us before contacting the DVI.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or your rights under the applicable data protection law, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.